There's no quicker way to add a splash of colour to the garden than to plant annuals and biennials that can be moved around throughout the year to suit the overall scheme as it evolves. Add perennials, bulbs and small shrubs to these traditional bedding plants and a huge variety of effects can be achieved to bring the garden bursting into life and fill any gaps with stunning flowers.
* Garden design tips for colour, texture, scent and form
* Ideas for container schemes
* How to plant pots and beds
* How to propagate new plants from old
* Directory of recommended plants
|Number of Pages: