DK Eyewitness Russia (Travel Guide) - (PB)
Due to constant currency fluctuation, prices are subject to change with or without notice.
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this epic nation.
Travel on the epic Trans-Siberian railway, admire the colourful onion domes of St Basil's Cathedral in Moscow or spend a couple of weeks touring the Volga River: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Russia with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Russia:
- Over 30 colour maps, including transport maps for St Petersburg and Moscow, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Russia, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail St Basil's Cathedral, the Bolshoi Theatre, the Winter Palace, St Isaac's Cathedral and more
- Colour photographs of Russia's historic capital cities, iconic architecture, churches and cathedrals, vast landscape and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Moscow (The Kremlin, Red Square and Kitay Gorod, Garden Ring, Zamoskvoreche and sights beyond the city), St Petersburg (The Islands, Palace Embankment, Gostinyy Dvor, Sennaya Ploshchad and sights beyond the city), Northern Russia, Kaliningrad, Central and Southern Russia, the Caucasus, and Siberia and the Far East
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the country's epic history, rich culture of arts and literature, iconic architecture, and the festivals and events that take place throughout the year
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Russia is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Russia.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide St Petersburg or DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Moscow.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.