DK Eyewitness Europe
Due to constant currency fluctuation, prices are subject to change with or without notice.
Whatever trip you dream of, Europe has the answer.
Whether you want to spend culture-filled days in world-class museums, enjoy lively nights in buzzing bars, take a lazy seaside break or embark on an epic rural adventure, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Europe has to offer.
From the modern galleries of Berlin to the ancient ruins of Rome, Europe's capitals host a seemingly endless array of attractions. Venture outside the cities and you'll discover a diverse landscape ranging from snow-capped mountains to balmy beaches. And all across the continent, a plethora of tantalizing cuisine tempts the taste buds.
Our recently updated guide brings Europe to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the continent's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Europe's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the continent easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of the western half of Europe, from Great Britain to Greece, Switzerland to Sweden, Portugal to Poland
Want the best of Europe's cities in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 European Cities.