Ashtanga Yoga - The Intermediate Series: Anatomy and Mythology (Ashtanga Yoga Intermediate Series)
- Rs 2,695.00
You save Rs 673.75.
Due to constant currency fluctuation, prices are subject to change with or without notice.
In this much-anticipated follow-up to his first book, Ashtanga Yoga: Practice and Philosophy, Gregor Maehle offers a detailed and multifaceted guide to Ashtanga Yoga s Intermediate Series. An expert yogi and teacher, Maehle will guide you to your next level with an unprecedented depth of anatomical explanation and unparalleled attention to the practice s philosophical and mythological heritage. You will learn:
- The background and applications of each of the three forms of yoga: Karma, Bhakti, and Jnana
- How to use Indian myth and cosmology to deepen your practice
- The importance of the Sanskrit language to the yogic tradition
- The mythology behind the names of the Intermediate Series postures
- The functions and limitations of body parts integral to the Intermediate Series, including the spine, the sacroiliac joint, the shoulder joint, and the hip joint
- How to reap the full benefits of practicing the Intermediate Series
Number of Pages::
|What's in the Box?||1 x Ashtanga Yoga - The Intermediate Series: Anatomy and Mythology (Ashtanga Yoga Intermediate Series)|