100 Questions About Outer Space - Hardcover
What holds galaxies together? Would Saturn float in a bathtub? How do astronauts use the toilet?
- Young astronomers can find out the answers to all their questions about space on this wild ride through the solar system . . . and beyond!
- Starting with the Big Bang, check out how the stars got started and how the universe is growing.
- Blast off on amazing space missions, then plunge to the center of our very own planet Earth.
- Along the way, learn outer space jokes to tell your friends. The sky's the limit!
- Packed with fascinating facts and kid-friendly illustrations!
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Ages 7 and up.
- 48 full-colour pages.
- Book measures 6 inches wide by 9 inches high (15.24 cm wide by 22.86 cm high).