Simpson's Sheep Just Want to Sleep - Hardcover
''These stubborn sheep,'' the farmer sighs,
''wont open up their sleepy eyes.
But I know how to wake this crowd.
Ill make some noise and make it loud.''
From pounding on pots and pans to playing a screechy violin, Farmer Simpson makes all sorts of commotion to wake up his flock of sleepy sheep, but nothing works!
- Then Farmer Simpson gets a brilliant idea -- he decides to bring home a puppy who will surely be able to wake the snoozing sheep with its loud barks.
- But the farmer is in for a surprise -- his sheep wake up, but not in ways he expected!
- Author and illustrator Bruce Arant presents a tender tale about the virtues of using a gentle nudge when friends wont budge.
- 32 pages.
- 22.2 cm wide by 28.6 cm high.
- Full-colour illustrations throughout.
- Hardcover picture book with dust jacket.
Bruce Arant brings his sheep back into the fold in this sequel to the award-winning Simpsons Sheep Wont Go to Sleep! Prior to becoming a full-time writer and illustrator, Arant enjoyed a career of nearly 20 years in the magazine and custom publishing industry, where he held a variety of editorial and creative positions. He lives in Omaha, Nebraska.