Bucket List Journal
Creating a bucket list will help you reignite your enthusiasm for life, make your goals more manageable, stay mindful of what you want, discover your true potential, and, ultimately, find more happiness. The Bucket List Journal guides you through every step of creating one of your own with tips on getting started, examples, and prompts organized into 12 bucket list themes.
- Compassion (donate blood, pay for someone else's meal)
- Learning (learn glassblowing, attend a self-defense class)
- Obsession (become an expert in your area of talent)
- Gratitude (create a list of 100 things to be grateful for)
- Spiritual (fast for a day, read a holy book from cover to cover)
- Everyday Adventure (camp out in your backyard, take a picture every day for a month)
- Creativity (compete in a ballroom dancing competition, spray-paint your own graffiti mural)
- Travel (tour the Colosseum, visit one of the modern wonders of the world)
- Quitters (go 24 hours without complaining)
- Summer (use a concrete deadline as motivation to accomplish your summer goals)
- Reverse (boost your confidence by listing the things you've already achieved)
- Radical (tackle a marathon, breathe fire, bungee jump off a bridge)
Learn something new every day, explore your creative side, get obsessed, get radical, live with compassion, enjoy the little things, find adventure in everything you do, and have fun.