|* Dork Diaries is the 6th most popular children's series in Australia, and the #1 for girls|
* Well over 1 million copies sold in Australia and New Zealand
* Sales increasing with each new title being published in ANZ
* Year-long, multi-platform marketing campaign including TV advertising in Australia and New Zealand
* Series has appeared on the NYT bestseller top ten non-stop for two years and over 30 million copies in print worldwide.
* Loved by tween girl readers for the fun format of diary entries, sketches and doodles. Perfect for fans of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Tom Gates as well as Jacqueline Wilson.
* Dork Diaries Facebook fan page now has over 870,000 likes and it keeps growing.
* Film rights under option - Lionsgate (behind successful film adaptations like THE HUNGER GAMES) has optioned film rights for the series
* To view marketing and publicity campaign, click here:http://bit.ly/2nDTUYE
* Marketing highlights:
- YouTube advertising
- TV ads on Foxtel or cinema
- Print ads in It Girl (with tip-on gift)
- Digital advertising on Better Reading Kids (18K likes on Facebook)
- Feature in PK Mag (primary schools and libraries)