World News Prism, 8th Edition By : William Hachten
Fully revised and updated, the eighth edition of The World News Prism analyzes the changing role of transnational news media in the 21st–century globalized world and its impact on rapidly changing news events.
- Includes a new chapter dedicated to evolving traditional and new social media in Middle East
- Expands the discussion of news systems in developing nations, comparing media growth in India and Africa
- Explores the impact of digital media on traditional societies
- Features important updates on the decline of print media in the West and the challenges this poses to global reporting
- Surveys the latest developments in new media and forecasts future developments
|Number of Pages:||262 Pages|