People outside the finance professions often underestimate the importance of financial knowledge. This can cost them dear if an uninformed financial decision wipes out valuable investments. Try these:
- How easy is it to choose the best batsman of all time between Sachin Tendulkar and Don Bradman?
- Why is the balance sheet of a company more like a wedding photograph than a Schwarzenegger action scene?
- Why are some CEOs like patients afraid to visit the dentist to fix their tooth problems?
- What if a business lies, just like ordinary people?
- Can we rely on the promotional information companies distribute through media?
- Why don’t auditors catch frauds?
What You See Is Not What You Get is a book that helps you solve puzzles like these. Written in a clear and free-flowing style with real-world examples and a sprinkling of humour, the author makes the world of financial numbers accessible to everyone. After reading this book, even if you do not get all the answers, you will definitely be asking the right questions. You might even be taking the first steps of an exciting journey of discovery into the intriguing world of finance!
|Number of Pages:||0 Pages|
|What's in the Box?||1 x What You See is Not What You Get: Developing Financial Skills -|