Get all the prep you need to ace the GMAT with The Princeton Review, including 6 CAT practice exams, thorough topic reviews, and exclusive access to our online Premium Portal with tons of extra resources.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help avoid traps and beat the GMAT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing strategically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harderEverything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all GMAT topics
• Thorough review of necessary math and verbal skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick reviewPractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length, computer-adaptive practice tests online for realistic practice
• Score reports and answer explanations for the online tests
• Diagnostic exam sections in the book to help you assess your scoring range
• Practice "bins" (with over 180 questions) sorted by difficulty level to improve your performance
• Drills for each test section in the book, plus additional Math and Verbal drills online
• Instant scoring available online for book and online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring
|Number of Pages:||0 Pages|