Decorating (Collins Need to Know?) By : Collins
This one-stop practical guide will show you how to decorate your home easily and sylishly. To make your progress easier, it comes in a handy format with colour photos and expert advice throughout.
Fed up with scruffy, peeling wallpaper? Want to add colour to a dull, lifeless room? This book will show you how to get the job done. Featuring expert advice, this book will guide you through every phase of the decorating project, from selecting the materials and colours, to preparing surfaces and making finishing touches.
• Essential guide to tools and equipment
• Planning – selecting colour, verifying your scheme and manipulating space
• Preparation – plasterwork, preparing wallcoverings and levelling a wooden floor
• Painting & varnishing – choosing paint, and painting window frames and doors
• Wall & floor coverings – setting out wall tiles, laying carpet and parquet flooring
• Range of easy tasks for fixing and improving your home
|Number of Pages:||192 Pages|
|What's in the Box?||1 x Decorating (Collins Need to Know?)|