Cracking the PSAT/NMSQT with 2 Practice Tests, 2017 Edition: The Strategies, Practice, and Review You Need for the Score You Want (College Test Preparation) By : Princeton Review
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough PSAT topic reviews, and everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships.
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Time-saving tips to help you effectively tackle the exam
• Problem-solving tactics demonstrated on the trickiest test questions
• Point-earning strategies for multiple-choice questions
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Essential info about the National Merit Scholarships
• Updated information that reflects the most recent changes to the PSAT and SAT
• Special "Additional Math" topics section to make sure you have all the information you need
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Targeted math drills for geometry, quadratic equations, and functions
• Expert content reviews and drills for all PSAT topics
|Number of Pages:||512 Pages|
|Publisher:||Penguin Random House USA|