IELTS Premier with 8 Practice Tests Online Book CD Kaplan Test Prep By : Kaplan
Each year, hundreds of thousands of people in over 140 countries worldwide take the IELTS exam in order to demonstrate proficiency in the English language. The exam, which gauges comprehension by testing listening, reading, writing, and speaking skills, is used for entrance into universities, nonacademic business settings, and as a part of immigration applications for permanent residence or citizenship in several English-speaking countries. The IELTS is an approved English-language test for U.S. and UK naturalization and visa applications.
Kaplan's IELTS programme provides in-depth review, test-taking strategies, and test-like practice questions for all four sections of the Academic and General Training tests.
This comprehensive guide features:
* 8 full-length practice tests: 6 Academic IELTS and 2 General Training IELTS to prepare for both versions of the exam
* Practice questions with detailed answer explanations
* In-depth review of the content and abilities tested on each section of the test, along with Kaplan’s proven methods and skill-building strategies
* CD with audio tracks for test-like listening and speaking practice
* NEW and EXCLUSIVE Interactive online centre with score reports, mock interviews, and audio tracks
|Number of Pages:||516 Pages|